Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fruit Mask with GRAPES! :)

Health & Beauty » Fruit Mask with GRAPES! :)

Hey there..
Just tried out a new face mask that I learned from my cousin... I went over to her house, thought she was going to eat the grapes that I brought over... Instead she took some out, rinsed it and started to smash it in a small bowl... I was confused and said "um hello, what are you doing with the grapes that I just bought!!!"... she laughed and said "A FACE MASK".... so now I want to share this with you all... or at least for those who don't know about it yet. :)
SO GRAPES!!!....
Grapes is a an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.... She said (my cousin) that it is really good to treat acne... it also has this compound that is good for anti-aging, anti- inflammation properties... she said wasn't sure if that was all of it, but she learned that it was good for our skin...
so I tried it out and I felt my face felt different... clean and smooth and...........it just had a good feeling to it...lol..
start by:
1. smashing up some grapes.....
2. add 1 tsp of olive oil
3. add some salt- or sugar...based on ur preference...
mix well and apply on to a clean dry face.....
Wait for about 5 minutes... and rinse of with cool water... and be sure to moisturize :)...
Hope this was helpful and let me know if you tried it and how it turned out for you.. Thanks

MUCH LUV~
Saipan LUV

No comments:

Post a Comment