Wednesday, July 6, 2011

lose 10lbs - Contour your face

We all have that weight issue, whether thin or thick. We always think that we are somewhat bigger than we actually are. I have this issue with my face looking a little bit chubbier.. My cheeks don't sink in to make it look like I have a sculpted face. This is a tip that I want to share.

Besides buying a contour palette, better yet, buy a concealer  that is at least two shades darker than your actual color. I wish I can put up pictures of how to do it, but I'm just getting the hang of this blogger thing, so I will try my best to explain it. OK let start!

- Grab your DARK concealer/ with a clean moisturized face
doing that fish face look- apply the dark concealer on the hollows of your cheeks.

After- apply at your temples
Next- under your chin and a little behind your ear.
so when you do that- you will see a 3 shaped on your face with that dark concealer.

NOW------
taking your original concealer and apply it to the places where you want it to stick out....
- apply it to the under eye area, on the bridge of your nose, above your eyebrows and under your eyebrows, your cupids bone and the center of your chin.

After doing all of that- we want a powder foundation to finish the face...
NEVER USE TRANSLUCENT POWDER-- it will only make your face appear white....

So taking your foundation powder and blend along with the concealed areas and around your face.

 Here is a picture I downloaded form Google just to help you get the picture of what I'm explaining..
This will make the contouring look more natural and finished....also to include you will look like you lost 10lbs in just 5 minutes.:)

Try it out and send some pics to show me how it turned out. Hope this was helpful!

Thank you and si yu'us ma'ase!

SaipanLUV

No comments:

Post a Comment